Sunday, May 15, 2011

Writing Prompt #1

 Write about 1 experience you have had that relates to one of these aspects.
            One experience that I had with the aspect I chose, disappointment.  I remember when I was young I would see my friends tell me their parents bought them these games and toys.  Then I would got to my parents and ask for the games and toys they would say yes.  Then when I was older my friends told me about this cool video game that like everyone had.  So I went to my parents to ask them if they could buy it for me.  Then they started yelling at me saying I have a lot of games and the games are affecting my schoolwork.  I was really disappointed and realized that when you are growing up you start to lose some things from when I was little.
            It goes to show as you grow up you need to learn how to become more independent.  It's disappointing that when you grow up you lose many things especially your parents listening to you all the time.  Disappointment is an aspect of growing up.  When you are young your parents listen to you all the time trying to make you happy.  But when you are growing up your parents wants you to succeed but in your own way.  My experience got me really disappointed but it made me grow up knowing it's not like old times.

No comments:

Post a Comment