Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sonnet

I walk down the lonely street in the night
I am like the small guy in the big world
I am towered over and filled with fright
I wished to be like the others and the lord
I look upon myself to be like them
I hate the people who give me dark looks
I want to be famous like Eminem
I am disrespected like big bad crooks
But when I look at the sunrise I hope
I hope to fill my heart with contentment
From now on I will not act like a dope
Now I have a heart full of enchantment
Now I will strive to fulfill my life’s dream
Instead of stealing I will now come clean

2 comments:

  1. this sonnet was a great way of showing that your not just mohammed, the quiet kid in 807 but someone who has something to say. they say the quieter you are, the more people listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude that's really good, the first line i was like "aww shit he likes green day and copied something from boulevard of broken dreams " i walk a lonely road" what i find awesome about your sonnet is you still managed to almost talk like you which i find vary impressive

    ReplyDelete